****** 4 August 2022 - Update - we are no longer accepting applications for this position. Thank you for your interest. ******
At Retrospect Labs, we are all about cyber security exercises. We are innovating in this space because we strongly believe that the value exercises bring to organisations is immense. As a cyber security startup, we're on the lookout for our next team member to ensure our SaaS platform, Gauntlet, continues to deliver high quality customer experiences.
Please note, this is a remote-first role and the majority of the team work distributedly. You are also welcome to work at our office in Perth CBD.
What you'll do
- Methodically testing new features, bugfixes, and release testing
- Writing clear and easy to follow step-by-step replication steps for new bugs
- Writing clear testing notes (including screenshots) to sign off on all items tested
- Keeping tasks up to date and communicating status with the team
Good to have
- An interest in cyber security
- A strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of APIs
What we offer
- AUD$30 per hour (a 10-15 hours commitment for most weeks is expected for this role)
- Flexibility - as long as you meet your outcomes, you decide your work start and finish time and where you are based
- Variety - as we are a startup, you will get opportunities to work on many different and interesting projects
- Latest tech - we have a modern tech stack and tooling and adopt best practices throughout our code base
- Culture - we celebrate our wins and care about culture, our priority being the morale of each and every team member
Other important details
- We have a distributed workforce - if you are living in and have the rights to work in Australia, then we don't mind where you live
- If shortlisted, we will likely ask you to do a very small project (to give you a sense of the type of work involved as well as show us your abilities)
- All potential team members must undergo a police check (we cover the cost)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No agencies please.